eLearning Day Assignments
Assignments for all BLRA students can be accessed from this site. Please click on your child's grade level located within the navigation bar along the left of the page. All assignments, directions, resources/links, grading information and submission procedures are located on the individual grade level pages.
eLearning Day General Information
eLearning Days are:
- A combination of "student contact days" and teacher Professional Development days.
- Teachers are at school.
- Students are not at school, but have school work to complete using technology at home or other off campus locations.
- A way to develop 21st century learning skills.
What will an eLearning Day Look Like?
- K-5 Students: No more than 2 content area assignments and 1 specials assignment.
- 6-8 Students: No more than 2.5 hours worth of assignments total.
- Assignments will be categorized as "Must-Do" and "Can-Do".
Future eLearning Days
- September 26, 2014
- November 7, 2014
- February 13, 2015
- March 20, 2015
- April 17, 2015